Mars Minis Mix

What's inside: calories 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV) per piece. 3 Musketeers Minis. Milky Way Midnight Minis. Milky Way bar. Snickers. Twix Cookie Bars. Milky Way Midnight Minis: Whats inside per minis piece: calories 40 (2% DV); total fat 1.5 g (2% DV); Sat. fat 1 g (5% DV); sugars 5 g (No DV defined); sodium 10 mg (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Milky Way Brand Minis: Whats inside per minis piece: calories 40 (2% DV); total fat 1.5 g (2% DV); Sat. fat 1 g (5% DV); sugars 5 g (No DV defined); sodium 10 mg (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Whats inside per minis piece: calories 25 (2% DV); total fat 1 g (2% DV); Sat. fat 0.5 g (3% DV); sugars 4 g (No DV defined); sodium 10 mg (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Minis: Whats inside per minis piece: calories 45 (2% DV); total fat 2 g (3% DV); Sat. fat 1 g (5% DV); sugars 5 g (No DV defined); sodium 20 mg (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix Brand Minis: Whats inside per minis piece: calories 50 (3% DV); total fat 2.5 g (3% DV); Sat. fat 1.5 g (% DV); sugars 5 g (No DV defined); sodium 20 mg (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.