Get your card from inside our store at the Customer Service Booth then...
- Hays reserves the right to change reward values or modify the terms and conditions of the Hays Rewards program at any time.
- Hays Rewards program is the property of Hays and we reserve the right to terminate the program at any time. A 30-day notice will be given to Hays Rewards cardholders prior to termination.
- Points have no monetary value.
- Hays will always endeavor to provide proper reward values for shopping, and will correct any reasonable errors, but cannot be responsible for all alleged errors.
- Phone number in lieu of card is designed as a backup only. Hays will endeavor to correct any reasonable errors, but cannot be responsible for phone number(s) errors or duplicate phone numbers on record.
- Hays reserves the right to terminate Rewards accounts that have been inactive for two years.
- Hays cannot be responsible for the actions of employees or associates of businesses or organizations or their behavior as it relates to the Rewards Program.
- Participating items include all items except beer, wine, cigarettes, tobacco, money orders, western union, gift cards, postage stamps, and sales from register were the Hays Reward Card cannot be accepted.
- Your privacy is protected. All of your personal information is completely confidential and will not be shared or sold to anyone by Hays, Loyalty Lane Rewards, or any affiliate or employees of either company. Your information will only be used by Hays to contact you with communications and special offers. You always have the option to discontinue these communications.