Mars Candy, Peanut & Peanut Butter Lovers

Snickers. M&M's chocolate candies peanut. Snickers peanut butter squared. M&M's chocolate candies peanut butter. What's Inside: 50 to 100 calories (3% to 5% DV) per pack. Mars real chocolate. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies: What's Inside per Fun Size Pack: 90 calories (5% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: What's Inside per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies: What's Inside per Fun Size Pack: 100 calories (5% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 35 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Minis: What's Inside per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 4 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Partially produced with genetic engineering.