Sara Lee Bread, 100% Whole Wheat, with Honey 20 oz

Bakery bread. 45 calories & delightful. 25% fewer calories than regular wheat bread. Good source of whole grain (This product provides 8 g of whole grain in a 1 slice serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day.). 0 g trans fat. Nutritional Spotlight: 45 calories (2%), 0.5 g total fat (1%), 80 mg sodium (3%), 1 g sugars (The percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established.), 2 g fiber (9%), 8 g whole grain. Facts based on one slice of bread. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie det. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day. Heart Healthy: While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol made up of foods like Sara Lee Delightful 100% Whole Wheat with Honey Bakery Bread may help reduce the risk of this disease and certain cancers. The joy of delightful. If you're standing in the bread aisle reading this, you really care what's in the bread you eat, but if you're like the rest of us, you also care about finding balance in your day. You want great taste that fits your lifestyle - with no compromises. So, here's what you need to know this bread has 0 grams trans fat, no artificial colors or flavors and only 45 calories per slice. Don't you wish all choices were this yummy? The joy of eating. Great taste your family will love, guaranteed. We are so confident that you will love our bakery breads that we guarantee their taste. Calorie Content per 22 gram Serving: Wheat bread = 60 calories (Based on US Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, 2008. USDA Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 21.). Sara Lee Delightful Bread = 45 calories.